Норвежский Лесной (nl) wrote,
Норвежский Лесной
nl

Новости борьбы с курением

BBC сообщает: "Teenager in nicotine gum overdose".

Aidan Williams chewed up to 45 pieces of the gum which had been given to a friend of his at Menzies High School, in West Bromwich, the Sun reported.

He spent a night in hospital after becoming light-headed.

DECCA, which gave out the gum, said it was thought to be the first time such an incident had happened.

Margaret Storrie, service manager for the drug education, counselling and confidential advice (DECCA) team, confirmed the group did give out nicotine replacement gum to help young smokers quit.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 9 comments