Log in

No account? Create an account
Норвежский Лесной

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile

July 22nd, 2009

Previous Entry Share Flag Next Entry
12:09 pm - Новости борьбы с курением

BBC сообщает: "Teenager in nicotine gum overdose".

Aidan Williams chewed up to 45 pieces of the gum which had been given to a friend of his at Menzies High School, in West Bromwich, the Sun reported.

He spent a night in hospital after becoming light-headed.

DECCA, which gave out the gum, said it was thought to be the first time such an incident had happened.

Margaret Storrie, service manager for the drug education, counselling and confidential advice (DECCA) team, confirmed the group did give out nicotine replacement gum to help young smokers quit.

(9 comments | Leave a comment)


[User Picture]
Date:July 22nd, 2009 04:05 pm (UTC)
А интересно вот, сколько подростков в сутки от перекурита попадают в hospital?

> Go to Top